Man of a Thousand Faces

Man of a Thousand Faces
The great Lon Chaney from London After Midnight

Oct 19, 2010

I MISSED A DAY!

I tried...really. But alas, I miss Monday October 18th. I went to work and went to the Chicago Blackhawks game with my in-laws and wife and it went in OT. By the time I got home and said good bye to everyone, it was 11 pm. I climbed into the spare room bed so not to wake up Michelle and flicked thru my DVR trying to find the shortest possible horror film and I must have passed out or something because next thing I knew the wife was waking me up at 5:00 this morning to get ready for work. I apologize but I don't know if anyone even reads these so maybe I am safe.

2 comments:

  1. A suggestion - If you find a couple of free hours in your schedule, watch two horror movies and write reviews on both. But whatever you do, DON'T watch them with two little kids. Their parents will get pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, never show little kids a Friday the 13th film.

    ReplyDelete